Monday, April 16, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 16-2018

Hi! It's Sue here again with another card for you today.


The theme for April is Spring Florals and the color scheme is pastels. For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. 

Here's my card.



I started with Simon Says STAMP’s Poinsettia stamp set, Versamark and white embossing powder which was heat set on vellum. The bloom was fussy cut and I added color with Copics on the reverse side of the vellum.  I decided to put the poinsettia on a kraft tag which I made using Stampin’ Up’s Ornate Tag Topper punch. OK - I know that poinsettias aren't exactly representative of Spring Floral. However, I felt that using the vellum, that the color was "pastel" enough to work today for this challenge. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP’s Ornaments stamp set and was white heat embossed.  I used some silver ribbon for the top of the tag. Used some green printed paper for the background.

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment