Monday, April 9, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 15-18

I just love Christmas... but it is a challenge to think of Christmas using Spring florals and pastels as your inspiration.  I gave it a go...



I have a pretty Christmas stamp that actually did NOT have a poinsettia on it!  It is from Hunky Dory.  The sentiment came with the stamp (there is also a die set with it but I did not use it today).  I stamped the image and sentiment on 110# white card stock with Memento Luxe Black Ink and Whisper Clear Gloss embossing powder.  Then I had to think pastels.  Peach is just about my favorite color.  I used Spectrum Noir Markers CR1-CR6 to color the ornaments, the bow and the flower.  The leaves are LG2 and LG3.  The stem is TN5.  Now I love bling and it was tempting but the card is just so busy so I had to restrain myself!  I only added one rhinestone (a pale green) to the center of the large ornament.  I mounted my panel on coral card stock and used a white card stock base.  Only 260 days until Christmas! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment