Monday, February 13, 2017

Masculine Monday #7-2017

Time for our masculine cards.

Tantalaya added a striking technique to her patterned paper to make a great card for a guy.


Using the Black and cream striped paper from pad I stamped all over it using a splatter stamps from my stash. I then took vintage photo re-inker and dripped it down the front and then I took color bloom spray in tea dye and had it dripped down the front as well. I then took hello wooden piece and covered it with spectrum noir clear glitter, and the chipboard leaf I covered in versafine black onyx ink and covered in clear embossing powder. - Tantalaya

I came up with a farm inspired card -


The background paper is from the Authentique 6 x 6 pack called Homestead (pictured below). I stamped the image and sentiment from Unity called Holy Cow in Dark Chocolate Ink by Gina K.  The parchment and red paper are from my stash.  I cut the larger pennant shape from the mat before putting it on the card base.  It is a great way to save paper.  The pennants are cut from nesting dies on my Cuttlebug. - Denise

This is the paper pack I am using for this week -



No comments:

Post a Comment