Friday, February 10, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #6-2017

This is the card to C.A.S.E. today -


Kimberly made this adorable card that can be used for Valentine's Day or any other time you want to show someone some love.




Pink and Red hearts?  Oh YEAH!  I used a Christmas Stamp for the focal image.  The jar is from a Hero Arts Christmas stamp set.  I stamped the image onto white c/s and fussy cut it.  The jar top is colored with copic markers.  The hearts are from Winnie and Walter’s “Ring in the Celebration”.  I used Lawn Fawn’s stitched rectangle dies to cut both papers from the pad.  The jar is popped up on the yellow piece to create interest.  I think the “jar” patterned paper is perfect for this card!  (also from the paper pad).  I used the pink washi tape to look like a “love note” is taped to the card.  The sentiment a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker.  - Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment