Sunday, February 5, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #6-2017

Welcome to our February Challenges.  This month the designers will choose one paper pack or kit to use all week.

We start with Kimberly-


The background paper is from the paper pad.  The stamp set is Penny Black’s “A Bunch”.  I colored the image with copic markers on Copic Xpress Blending Paper.  I die cut the image with a Rhea Weigand die.  The sentiment is also from Penny Black.  A sympathy card is a hard one to make on demand.  Wouldn’t you agree it is a good idea to have a few on hand? -Kimberly

The paper pad I chose for the week is Pink Lemonade by Lawn Fawn. 

I did the most simple card I could.


The paper pack I chose for the week is by DCWV and  I will show it tomorrow.  One of the papers in the pack has this pattern of stripes going various directions.  I cut it to make the pattern even from top to bottom.  That made it a little smaller than a normal A2 size, but since it is just a quick thank you, that is fine.  The oval was cut with a die on my Cuttlebug from another paper from that pack that has a very subtle pattern in it. The sentiment was then stamped on and it was attached to the front on some foam adhesive to give it some dimension since it is so simple, - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment