Saturday, February 25, 2017

Inspiration Saturday #8-2017

Even though our February here has not been the normal Winter, we still have a winter picture as our inspiration.


Gracie has this adorable snowman-


Inside

I love snow men.  Not snow...   Love the colors in the photo but they didn't match my paper pad this week so I went with the snow man.  I picked one of my digital images and colored him with Crayola pencils.  I added clear Wink of Stella to the snow and to my sentiment I die cut using my paper.  I layered the paper and used my corner rounder on my image.  I mounted my panel and sentiment on a brown card stock base and added a white panel and coordinating paper on the inside.  The papers were from all the cards I made this week. Hope y'all are warm and toasty! ~ Gracie  

My last card from the stack -


The white and blue colors in the picture were a great match for the stack I have been using all week (DCWV - The White Ginger Collection).  I also took the circular shpae of the snowman as inspiration for the circles to put my stamps on.  The stamps are from Club Stamp and are called 50's Kitchen.  The paper looked a little retro to me, so it went well with the stamps.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I will probably use this for a recipe shower sometime in the future. - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment