Friday, February 17, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #7-2017

Today's C.A.S.E. card features a punched border.

Tantalaya's card features more calming muted colors.


C.A.S.E. Card challenge. On this one I changed the color theme of the card from rainbow to more muted tones of my paper pad so the based was changed from white to craft card stock. I then choose 6 different pattern papers and cut them at 1 inch. I then took the craft color paper and cut it so I could use my x-cut border punch. I then attached the pattern paper to the two pieces of card stock. Once attached, I used my paper and attached my black brads.  I then took some foam thicker sentiment my love and covered it with clear wink of Stella. To finish it off I added the heart from the same Thickers and glittered it up with wink of Stella also.- Tantalaya

My card also changed up the colors.


To make my card I cut a strip off the front of a cream card base and used a Martha Stewart punch that looks like eyelet to go with the country theme of my paper.  I choose five different papers and cut them into strips.  I decided it would be easier to attach them to the inside of the card, so I cut a piece of acetate and glued it to the front of the card from the back and then glued on the bottom strip to the bottom of the acetate.  This allowed it to be a clear window to see the strips through.  I added some pearls and stamped the sentiment on the front.  I really need to use more acetate because I like the look of seeing through into the inside of the card. - Denise



1 comment:

  1. I have never done this before, but I can't wait to try it. These examples you have provided are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete