Saturday, February 18, 2017

Inspiration Saturday #7-2017

Photo inspiration for today -


Tantalya wraps up her week with a clever use of stamps in her card.


This is the one and only card I didn't use paper from the paper pad.  Instead I used distress inks and a stencil to create the rainbow colored effect. I took the colors from the inspiration photo and then took a big thanks and embossed it with  Nuvo Gold Enchantment. and added some enamel dots to finish it off. - Tantalaya

I finish with my paper pad -



I took the layers of colors in the picture going from yellow to blue and replicated them with the patterns from my pad.  I put an enamel dot in the middle and matted it with the same paper as the center.  The sentiment stamped and embossed in blue and the quick Thank You note was done. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment