Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #7-2017

Birthday cards are a staple of any card maker and Tantalaya gives us this cheerful card that would work for all ages.


This card is also clean and simple I used a colorful pattern paper and matte it with black card stock I then stamped the sentiment on white card stock and made a fishtail and to finish it off I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins. - Tantalaya

I continue the farm theme -


I just received this stamp set from Stampin' Up called Hey Chick and it was perfect for my niece's birthday since she raises chickens on their farm - along with 5 kids!  I don't know how she finds the time since she is also an Ultrasound Technologist.  The two papers came from my pad for the week (Authentique Homestead) and I put them on a kraft paper card base.  I masked off the center chicken to be able to make it look like she was in front of the other two.  An oval die cut and popped up on foam tape. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment