Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #8-2017

This card sketch gives us a chance to use several papers-


I use six different papers from my pad for this card -


While it is fun to mix up a sketch, following it just as it is makes a card go very quickly.  I cut five banners on my Explore making them various sizes and using five different papers from my pad.  I stamped the sentiment on the most neutral of the papers with a stamp from the Just a Number set by CTMH.  I put three white brads on the side of a sixth sheet of paper from my pack and then mounted it with foam tape on the card base.  The banners were then all adhered to the card front and it was done. - Denise

The card stack I am using this week is The White Ginger Collection by DCWV.  I love the blue, white and green together.




No comments:

Post a Comment