Sunday, February 12, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #7-2017

Today we start our week with Tantalaya.  Our February Challenge is to use the same paper pad, pack or kit for the whole week.

Tantalaya starts with this neutral, but striking card.


For this clean and simple card I used a portion of one of the pattern papers and cut it to be 2.5"i then cut a small strip of black card stock which I attached to the card after I laid down the gold washi tape to finish off the base. I then used a spellbinders nesting circle die and cut it out of the craft paper, I then took 2 double ring stamps from the Ring in the Celebration from Stamp of Approval. and the heart stamp. I used clear embossing powder on the rings and the heart. I then stamped I love you and cut it out with my window punch. - Tantalaya

The paper pad Tantalaya is using this week is American Crafts Dear Lizzy Documentary

I have this very simple card -


I had one pad of paper I was going to use, but when some stamps I ordered came in, I changed my paper pad so I could use my new stamps.  This was paper from the Authentique 6 x 6 pad called Homestead. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up and s called Sitting Here.  I stamped the swing and sentiment on the blue paper.  I then stamped the cat on yellow paper and fussy cut it.  I used a Zot on the back of the cat to pop it up just a little bit and the card was done.  I will use this as a note card to my daughter who loves porch swings and has a yellow tiger cat. I will show the pad I am using tomorrow. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment