Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 24-2019

Hello and welcome to a new week on Card a Day Challenge Blog!  It's Gracie here as your designer this week!  We start our week off with Sweet & Simple Sunday!  Our theme is kids and our colors are bright (primary red green, yellow, and blue).

Here is my card for today:


I still had the Crazy Dogs from Tim Holtz on my craft table I used last week and I just had to play with them!  I stamped a dog, a gift, a bone, three balloons, the strings, the hat and the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I trimmed out the sentiment and fussy cut all the elements.  I colored everything with bright colors using Spectrum Noir markers.  I glued the images down on bright green card stock with Art Glitter Glue.  I placed the sentiment on black and white Stampin' Up card stock and put it on the panel with foam tape. I placed the green panel on the same black and white card stock and used red card stock to make a card base.  Pretty festive for a child!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment