Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 23-2019

Happy Wednesday!  Time for a sketch!  Our colors are bright (primary) and our theme is kids!

Here is the sketch to play with today:



And here is my card:



I started my card with a paper pad from Stampin" Up.  I stamped the girl from "Some Odd Girl" on whit card stock with black Memento ink and colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I then fussy cut her.  I cut a triangle from bright pink card stock and matted it with green card stock.  I stamped the sentiment with white ink and heat set with white embossing powder.  I stamped leaves to resemble seeds to try to make my triangle look like watermelon using black ink and I used a white gel pen to and dots to the seeds.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock with black Memento ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder.  I added a few rhinestones for embellishment and added the panel to a white card stock card base.  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment