Saturday, June 8, 2019

Scene It Saturday 23-2019

Happy Saturday!  Let's make a scene!!!

Here is my card:



Today's card was fun to make, too!  I used another stamped image sent to me in a swap.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut each element out.  I took a piece of bright yellow card stock and cut a circle in it.  I placed a white panel behind it and then placed the girl as the focal point into the circle and glued her with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the other elements with foam dots.  I trimmed the sentiment and placed it on a light green card stock and attached it with foam tape.  I used a bright orange for a card base.

I hope you have had fun making cards for kids this week - I have!  I'll be back next week also  :)  Have a great weekend and Happy Cardmaking!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment