Saturday, June 1, 2019

Scene It Saturday 22-2019

Thanks for stopping by. I've enjoyed my time as designer this week. I hope that I was able to inspire you to create something.


The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is metallic, kraft and white.  For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card. 

Here's my card



I created a dusk scene with silhouettes of foliage and a few dragonflies. I started by adding distress inks (spiced marmalade, spun sugar, shaded lilac) with ink blending tools. I stamped the silhouettes using Technique Tuesday’s Wildflowers stamp set, using both first and second generation stamping. I trimmed the panel to 3.75” x 3.75” and matted it with black to help the panel pop. The sentiment is from Hero Arts’ Happy Mother’s Day stamp set.

I've had a great time here. Hope to see you next time.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment