Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 23-2019

Hello & Happy June!!!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  I'm so excited - the grand kids are out of school!  Elliott (our eldest grandchild) just graduated from high school and has received a full scholarship to Mississippi State University!  So proud of him!

It's Sweet & Simple Sunday!  Our colors are primary (red, blue, green, yellow) and the theme this month is children!  Fun!!

Here is my card:





I started my card with a digital image from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I printed it on white card stock and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added sparkle with a clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and added eyelashes with a black gel pen and white highlights with a white gel pen.  i tied a yellow and black ribbon around the panel and attached the panel to a second panel of red card stock.  I used white card stock for my card base. It is perfect for my youngest granddaughter to write a note for her daddy!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment