Friday, June 14, 2019

Freestyle Friday 24-2019

It's Friday and the sky is the limit!  Time to play!!

Here is my card:


I just love this little ducky!  Perfect for a child!  It is stamped on white card stock with the sentiment.  I masked the duck with a second image which I fussy cut and tacked down with a strip of washi tape.  I  decided to play with my oxide inks (Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade) blending all three liberally over the whole panel.  I then used my Ranger Mister and set the panel aside to dry.  I then trimmed the panel down and wrapped and tied a bright blue ribbon.  I attached the panel to a bright blue piece of card stock and used a deep yellow as a card base.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  My granddaughter is spending the night and has called dibs on the card!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment