Thursday, June 13, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 24-2019

It's Thursday!  Time for a mood board for inspiration!

Here is this month's board:



And here is my card:


I got a new Art Impressions stamp set and just had to play with it!  I stamped the image and sentiment on heavy weight white card stock with Tuxedo Black memento Luxe Ink and heat set with black thick embossing powder (I think it brought out more detail).  I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers using blue, lime green and orange on the birthday hat and balloons.  I trimmed the sentiment and matted it on lime green card stock.  I cut a strip of lime green and trimmed the edge with a Fiskars trimmer and adhered it to a panel of bright blue card stock with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the sloth with Art Glitter Glue and the sentiment with foam tape.  I placed the panel on a card base made from bright orange card stock.  Cute!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: