Thursday, June 20, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 25-2019

We have an inspiration board today.


I used the map on the wall, the airplane and the colors for my inspiration.


I will be visiting my daughter at her home in Washington state next week.  My son and his family are going too, so I decided to send a card to my granddaughter in anticipation of the trip.  I will coming from Ohio and they are coming from Arkansas.  I used a Unity stamp called Life is a Journey to stamp the map on white cardstock. I chose a paper from a K & Company's paper pack called Summer Travel with lots of colorful planes on it.  I colored the three states with Spectrum Noir markers and used a punch to cut hearts out in colors that were close to what I used for the states.  I hand drew the dashed lines from our homes to our destination.  The oval and background mats were cut using a die from paper of the same pack.  It was fun to send a card as the trip gets closer. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment