Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 20-2019

Hi, Denise here for the week.  The month of May will feature Kraft, white and metallic colors.

Sundays are for simple cards and I have four today.



I used a format I saw on a Facebook group of a tone on tone card with just a simple sentiment.  On the first card, I used an Archival Ink called Sepai, but I decided it looked too dark for the effect I wanted, so I went to a Distress Oxide color of Vintage Photo.  I used that for the other two images and while they don't photograph as well, they look better in person.  All the stamps are from Unity and they are Older, but Wiser; Slowly Turning Class; Go Forward.  I like the overall effect and while it is hard for me to a plain and simple card, I like these - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment