Thursday, May 16, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 20-2019

The inspiration board for May.

When I looked at this board, I thought of a stamp I had just received as part of the Unity March 2019 KOM called Have & Hold.  It had a stamp that look very much like the bouquet of flowers on the lower right.  I used the monthly challenge of kraft and whited when making it.


It was made by taking two large Kraft tags and heat embossing the image on the front of one tag and folding over the top. I used a white pearl embossing powder which looks almost silvery.  Since it is kraft paper, you have to use an ink that will show up.  I used chalk markers in pink, green and white to color the image.  A pigment ink would also work. I attached the two tags together with washi tape on both the outside and inside so that it would open as a card. The paper at the top of the back card along with the accent stripes wer from MME's 6 x 6 pad called Flair (also used yesterday). Some white raffia around the flap added another touch. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment