Saturday, May 4, 2019

Scene It Saturday 18-2019

Happy Saturday!  We are closing our week making a scene.

Here is my card:





I started today's card with a red patterned paper from my stash and trimmed it down to 3 3/4 x 5.  I cut a second panel 4 x 5 1/4.  I tied a gold ribbon around the first panel and adhered it to the second.  I die cut the park bench (from Crafter's Companion) and the "Thanks" sentiment (from Technique Tuesday) and the butterfly (from Sizzix) using metallic gold card stock.  I adhered the bench and the sentiment with Art Glitter Glue and the butterfly with foam tape.  I then added the six mottled pink mulberry roses.

I had fun making cards for women this week (sadly I no longer have my mother).  And I will be back with you next week to make more!  Happy Cardmaking!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment