Thursday, May 2, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 18-2019

It's Inspiration Thursday and time for a new mood board for inspiration!



And here is my card:



I chose a stamp set with a woman with an umbrella (Stampin' Up) and a sentiment from another set (Raison Boat).  I stamped on white card stock with clear Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I played with my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks (Faded Jeans and Antique Linen) blended across the white panel.  After blending I spritzed with water and set the panel aside to dry.  After drying I added color to the woman with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added five brown mulberry roses for accent.  I placed the panel on another panel of metallic gold card stock and used craft card stock to make the card base.  Distress oxide inks are wonderful when you are working with color combinations!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. The colors and spritzing really make it like a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete