Monday, May 27, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 22-2019

I'm back .... It's Sue and I'm the designer this week.


The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is metallic, kraft and white. For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card.

Here's my card



I used the monthly color scheme for this card. I used Memory Box Pine Border Background die with silver cardstock and Memory Box Pine Border outline die with gold cardstock. I adhered them onto a kraft panel 3.5” x 3.75” and matted this panel with silver cardstock. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder the sentiment, from Hero Arts Holiday Ornaments stamp set. It's so tough to get a good photo of anything too shiny!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can stop by tomorrow when I'll have a card for Technique Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I love those overlapping trees, so simple, but elegant.

    ReplyDelete