Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 19-2019

It's Sketch Wednesday!  Hope you are having a good week!  Our theme is Mothers and our colors are metallics, craft and white.

Here is our sketch:



And here is my card:



I started my card with paper from a graphic45 paper pad (it's so hard to let go lol).  I used stitched die cuts from Pink and Main to create the two panels and the label for the sentiment.  I used a scalloped die cut to make a doily shape.  I stamped the sentiment "Thanks To You I Grew Up Loved" from Stampin' Up on the label with clear Versamark ink and used rose gold embossing powder.  I added two gold glitter flourishes and a string of silver blue rhinestones.  I added some rose gold roses and a cream crepe ribbon.  I placed the panels on brown craft card stock for my card base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Way to use your Graphic 45 paper. Remember if you make something from it, then everyone can enjoy it, lol.

    ReplyDelete