Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sweet and Simple Sunday 22-2019


Hi! It's Sue and I'll be the designer this week here at Card A Day Challenge.

The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is metallic, kraft and white. Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card following either the monthly theme and/or the color scheme.

Here's my card



For this card, I followed both the monthly theme and color scheme. I started with some foiled printed paper, white with gold hearts. I adhered a 5.5” x 2.75”piece to a kraft A2 card panel. I also added a thin strip of gold cardstock next to the printed paper. The sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder using a stamp from Hero Arts Happy Mother’s Day stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a new card.
sue

1 comment: