Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #17-2016

Today's Sketch Challenge:



This card was easy peasy!  I used a paper pad Cakes and Candles from WRMK, a stamp from the BoBunny  Sentiments set, Tuxedo  Black Memento  Luxe  ink and clear embossing  powder.  I colored in the open areas of the letters with a light blue marker.  I added a few silver metal stones.  All done! ~Gracie



I used paper from Echo Park called For The Record 2 including the circle design that I cut using a circle punch.  The sentiment was from CTMH – Holiday Tags, Occasions and I stamped it with Memento Ink called Bamboo leaves.  Quick and easy. – Denise Sayers


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

1 comment:

  1. First, this is a great sketch to work with and both cards are lovely interpretations.

    ReplyDelete