Friday, May 6, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #17-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Challenge:


Let's see what Denise & Gracie came up with today.


I turned the design 90 degrees and used some of my washi tape stash that had various black patterns on a craft card base to make it masculine.  I cut the sentiment from on my Explore using red card stock from a cartridge called Artiste by Close To My Heart , inked it slightly with black ink and popped it up on foam.  A few black enamel dots and it was done. – Denise Sayers


This was my attempt at masculine this week (I have to make myself make masculine  cards lol).  
I used some brown printed paper from CM way back when, and Tim Holtz Shattered Collection 
teal paper.  I used the reverse side of the brown and added an arrow to make my "thanks" die cut stand out.  I added some brown metal accents.  ~Gracìe

Great job ladies!
Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love both cards! Denise, I love that you turned your card and the combination of patterns you used is really innovative. Gracie, what a beautiful color combination...I absolutely need to use this soon! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete