Friday, April 22, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #15-2016

Today's Inspiration Challenge
Flower Pot Cards



Flower Pot cards are fun to make and nice to receive!   They are great for Get Well, Birthday, and Mother's Day!  I used pale green and pink cardstock from Michaels, flowers from Martha Stewart  (trying to use up my stash) and ribbon from Michaels. The sentiment is a digital stamp from Paper Garden. I used a Fiskars punch to make the "edge" of the flower pot.  I added a few pearls.  
They look time intensive but they aren't and your recipient will love it!  ~Gracie


I haven’t made a flower pot card in a long time. I cheated & just cut without measuring :) I used coordinating paper this time - Kaiser Craft Summer Breeze and put a cute border on the pot :) 
Gems make the flowers cuter, I think. Flowers made with a Stampin up punch.  ~Jennifer

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT




1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. Those flower pots can really give a wow factor.

    ReplyDelete