Friday, April 22, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #15-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Friday Challenge



Can you tell I am getting tired of cold weather?  While I am working on this it is 30 degrees outside but the daffodils are blooming.  They are ready for Spring also!  The dogwoods are a digital stamp (from Paper Garden) printed out on white cardstock.  I water colored them pink because those are my favorite (even if I can't get them to live in my yard!)  I oval cut the dogwoods and the pink cardstock behind, embossed some white cardstock with a basket weave embossing folder, then mounted it on a yellow cardstock card base.  I added some green Imaginisce heat set accents a a strip of green trim.  The Hello is from a Little B die cut. ~Gracie


I copied this card & bought some really pretty purple doilies on clearance at Michaels….  I am a horrible bow tie-er so I apologize for the bad bow!  Stampin up stamp, distress ink, embossing folder.  Not sure how I like the two step stamping. ~Jennifer

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

2 comments:

  1. Both are nice cards. I like how the embossed backgrounds on both add a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors in each of these cards.

    ReplyDelete