Friday, April 29, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #16-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Friday Challenge:



C.A.S.E. a card: I used the idea of embossing and splitting that into three panels for the card front with a large embellishment and a half circle for the sentiment.  The embossing folder I used was a Cuttlebug one called Palm Leaves.  The paper cracked a bit showing white, but I decided I liked the look that created.  The flowers were cut on my explore using the cartridge Art Noveau, another favorite of mine. The sentiment was also done on the Explore with the machine writing the sentiment using the Billionaire font and a simple circle that I trimmed later. It makes it so easy to have the machine write it and I can place it exactly where I want it.  ~ Denise Sayers



More patterned paper and the sketch challenge becomes an invite for a friend. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

Want to swap cards and other paper crafting goodness with fellow crafters?





2 comments:

  1. First, I love the card you used as the inspiration piece...so many components to be used! Denise, your card is really beautiful. Love the colors you used.That cut file is wonderful and I can't believe the interest you created by simply cutting that embossed piece into sections. Theresa, what a great use of DP! It works so well with that ticket. I have all sorts of ticket stamps and punches and have yet to use them...you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, I have been watching some videos on mixing patterns and this card is a great way to do that.

    ReplyDelete