Sunday, April 17, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #15-2016

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge
Wedding Cards



Fun to make!  I have 2 nieces getting married this summer!  I used a purchased digital stamp from Paper Garden printed on white cardstock.  The sentiment is also from the same digital stamp set.  I used off white and lavender watercolor paint, a few rhinestones,  and mounted it on an easel card base made with purple cardstock from Michaels.  I love the simplicity. ~Gracie



I wanted the card to be simple but elegant so I used the embossing folder stylized flowers, and used an Elizabeth Crafts heart die to cut out some glitter paper.  I then used letter stickers to spell out Love.  I think the gems on the letters help make it fancier.~ Jennifer


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT





2 comments:

  1. Both wedding cards are lovely. It's always good to have these on hand so you're not rushing at the last minute to make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are quite nice and the few gems do make it a little more special without being overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete