Saturday, April 2, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #12-2016

Today's Inspiration Challenge:
Create a card mixing one challenge from this week and one from last week.


My challenge was to use a technique from last week and one from this week to make a card.  I chose to use the card sketch from last week and the masked background from this week not realizing until I was through that the card sketch from last week mostly covered up the masking.  Oh, well.  I still like the card.  I used a Flower Frenzy stencil and distress inks.  I used pink and burnt orange cardstock.  I added black enamel dots.  The sentiment is a die cut using the burnt orange. ~Gracie


I combined yesterday's CASE and last week's color challenge.
I use a stencil and Ranger Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron and Stampin' Up Early Espress for the background stamp by MFT and the sentiments by Studio Calico. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

No comments:

Post a Comment