Saturday, April 9, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #13-2016

Today's Inspiration Saturday Challenge
is the Side Step Card.

Here's a video from Mynn Kitchen to help you with this one.




I made this card using a cut file from the Silhouette Store with some changes.  I changed things up a bit and used patterned paper as the card base and I like how it turned out.  I cut the mat, bird house and leaves from the patterned paper as well.  I cut the birds from Smoky Slate, the wings and branches from Basic Gray, the beaks from scrap.  Inside there's space for a sentiment and even a little area for a gift card in case you want to help the new homeowners "feather their nest". ~Kim

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT






1 comment:

  1. Lovely step card. I just started doing this technique and it is becoming a favorite.

    ReplyDelete