Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Technique Tuesday 35-2019

It's Tuesday and time to play with a technique!  Today we have a YouTube video to create metal looking paper.

Here is the link:


And here is my card:


I started with silver card stock and lightly spritzed the back with water (it really does keep the card stock from creasing!)  I used a Sizzix embossing folder.  After embossing, I applied black acrylic paint (get the paper towels because it gets really messy!)  I think I removed to much of the black paint but it looks better in person...  I trimmed the panel down and placed it on a royal blue panel and used a white card stock base.  I used a die cut for the sentiment and placed it on a strip of the blue card stock and attached it with a strip of foam tape.  Done!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and I have learned to spritz my cardstock before running through an embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete