Friday, September 20, 2019

Color Me Friday 37-2019

The colors for this month are gray, blue and silver (or white).


A couple of months ago my brother asked me to make some of his long sleeve shirts into short sleeves because they had a tear in one of the arms (caused by his desk at work).  After I cut them off, I hated to just throw away that part since the material was still good and I love plaids.  This is a piece of the cloth from one of the sleeves that fit the colors this month.  I cut a rectangle and fringed the edges. Strong double sided tape kept it attached to the front of a card base.  I stamped an image from Unity called Roger Guy on cork paper that I had and a sentiment from MSE called Birthday Innies and Outies. I used a set of nested dies I have to cut them out and used foam tape to pop them up over the material. I will get several cards out of those sleeves and am figuring out how to use the cuff in a design. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment