Thursday, September 5, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 35-2019

It's Thursday and time for a mood board!


And here is my card:


I know I am quirky when I look at this mood board and see a watch and think of old!  I started my card with a stamp set from Art Impressions.  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image and inked the edges with "Antique Photo" Distress Ink.  I attached him to a panel of gray patterned card stock with foam tape.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and trimmed it and inked the edges with the "Antique Photo".  I placed the sentiment on a panel of patterned gray card stock.  I inked the edges of the panel, as well.  I attached the image panel and placed both on a panel of black card stock.  i used white card stock as my card base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I think old, but I do like that quirky little guy.

    ReplyDelete