Friday, September 13, 2019

Color Me Friday 36-2019

It's Friday and time to play with color!!  Our colors this week are gray, blue, silver and white.

Here is my card:


This card started with a stamped image I received in a swap so I do not know the source but it sure is masculine!  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it.  I die cut a circle of white using a stiched circle and attached the car with foam tape.  I cut a panel of gray patterned tire tracks card stock and placed the circle on it.  I printed my sentiment on my computer using blue ink, trimmed it and sponged it using "Faded Jeans" Distress Oxide ink and sponged the edges of the panel as well.  I placed the panel on navy blue card stock and used white card stock as a card base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is masculine. My dad had one of those cars (but not a convertible) in his youth.

    ReplyDelete