Friday, September 6, 2019

Color Me Friday 35-2019

Hello again and Happy Friday!  Today we are working with our colors and this month they are gray, blue, silver and white.  Our theme is Masculine.

Here is my card:


I started today's card with a stamp from Sum More Fun using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored the image with a light gray Spectrum Noir marker.  After coloring, I masked the image with an oval die cut and sponged "Faded Jeans" and "Broken China" Distress Oxide inks and lightly spritzed with water.  I removed the die cut after the panel dried and trimmed it and placed it on a white panel, then placed it on another turquoise blue panel.  I attached it to a white card stock base.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and placed it on a strip of the turquoise blue card stock and attached it with foam tape.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love how the train seems to be coming right out of that opening.

    ReplyDelete