Saturday, September 7, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 35-2019

It's Saturday and time to make a card that stands out or up - just different than a normal card!  Today I chose to make a pull up card!

Here is my card:



This is really different but really easy.  You basically make a card that is like a pocket and when you open it the flap pulls up to reveal your message.

I started with white card stock as a base a die cut the top edge then folded down to make a flap..  The card is folded at the bottom and glued with Art Glitter Glue on the sides making the pocket.  A second piece of white card stock is folded and attached to the top flap at the fold.  I covered the inside panel with gray patterned card stock and attached a white panel to write the greeting.  The outside top flap is covered with the same gray patterned paper.  The lower flap (pocket) is covered with another patterned paper.  I printed the sentiment on white card stock and attached it with Art Glitter Glue.  I had a Tim Holtz buckle hardware in my stash that I attached with a brad.  I think it made a fun card for a guy!

I had fun this week!  I will be back next week for more masculine cards!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this type of card before, but I love it. That buckle is just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete