Saturday, September 14, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 36-2019

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Today the challenge is to make a stand out card - I chose to make a bendy card!


My card base is a Silhouette file and I went through my stash and found some blue patterned paper (I think it is Creative Memories from WAY back in the day!) and covered each of the panels.  The die cuts were all print and cut files purchased from Miss Kate Cuttables.  After I printed them using the Silhouette print feature I cut them out and popped them on with Art Glitter Glue.  The sentiment was printed on my computer.  I love how it stands out but can fold flat for mailing!

I have had so much fun making masculine cards (even if they are quite plain) and I hope you have been encouraged to build up your masculine card stash!  I will see you again next month! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment