Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 36-2019

It's Wednesday and we have a sketch for inspiration!


And here is my card:


This card was fun.  I stared with 3 stamp sets - The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread, the ship is Deep Red, and the arrows are unbranded.  I stamped the images on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I die cut the images into 3 different sized circles then roughed the edges with scissors.  I then inked the edges and images with "Faded Jeans" Distress Oxide ink.  I placed the circles on dark pearl gray card stock.  I placed a strip of blue crackle card stock between the circles and hot glued a cross with a bit of twine on the strip.  I placed the panel on a white card stock base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. What great stamps and I love how you used them. The cross is a special touch.

    ReplyDelete