Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Technique Tuesday 15-2019

It's Technique Tuesday and today we are playing with vellum!  Here is a video from Jennifer McGuire for inspiration (I could watch her YouTube channel all day)!


And here is my card:




This is one of my very favorite stamps.  I have had it for years and I don't remember the maker - I took it off the wooden block some time ago and placed it on easy foam so I could use it in my MISTI.  I stamped the image and sentiment on vellum at the same time with Versamark ink and heat set black embossing powder.  I colored the image on the reverse side using light pinks and greens Spectrum Noir markers.  I placed the panel with a strip of adhesive on the top to a light pink polka dot card stock and trimmed the panel down to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  I tied a pink satin bow where the adhesive strip is so it doesn't show through the vellum.  I placed the panel on a light pink card stock base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love that soft look of the velum and that image is definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete