Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Sketch it Wednesday 14-2019

Happy Wednesday!  Today we have a sketch to play with:



And here is my card for today:


Today I used a stamp from Anthony's Paper Craft.  I stamped it on white card stock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers (yellows and light greens).  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs and I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I went through my scrap box and found 2 papers that I thought coordinated (it's hard to see but there is a small yellow stripe in the blue plaid.  I made a panel with the two papers.  I trimmed the sentiment and placed it on light blue card stock and attached it to the panel.  I fussy cut the roses and adhered them with Art Glitter Glue.  I added to 2 gold hearts sent to me from a friend who made them using the foil from candy!  I attached a white panel inside for a greeting.  It was fun to make!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment