Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 15-2019

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new card making week!  It's Gracie here again starting off with Sweet & Simple Sunday.  Our theme this month is Spring Florals and our colors are pastels.

Here is my Sweet & Simple card:


I made this one super simple!  I stamped my image and sentiment (from Technique Tuesday  Bluebells) on white card stock in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the bluebells with three shades of blue and light green Spectrum Noir markers.  I trimmed the panel down and placed it on a light green piece of card stock then added a larger mottled blue polka dot card stock panel and tied a white organza ribbon.  I adhered the panel to the same light green card stock to make a card base.  Simple!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Bluebells and the ribbon adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete