Saturday, April 13, 2019

Scene It Saturday 15-2019

Happy Saturday!  Time to make a scene!

Here is my card:



This was probably the easiest card I have made this week.  I let the card stock make the scene.  I love the coral and light teal flowers!  I trimmed the card stock to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  I die cut five "hello" sentiments and adhered them together with glitter glue to make a stack for dimension.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and I stamped it on white card stock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.  After attaching it to the panel I placed the "hello" above.  I then added three white butterflies with white flat back pearls for embellishment.  I used coral pearl card stock to make a card base and added a white panel inside to place a greeting.

I hope I have given you a little inspiration to go make a card this week.  Enjoy Holy Week next week and Happy Easter!  He is Risen; He is Risen indeed!!!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment