Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sketch It Wednesday 15-2019

It's Wednesday and time to play with a card sketch!  I love them - I don't have to sit and think as hard about how I want to get started!

Here is this month's sketch:



And here is my card:



I had a paper pad for baby boys and found these two pretty blue card stock pages.  I Trimmed them and adhered them to make a panel.  In my Technique Tuesday stamps I found this pretty floral and sentiment.  I stamped them on white card stock and heat embossed gold embossing powder.  I colored my image with a very light blue light greens Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the flowers.  I trimmed down the sentiment and placed it on a panel of the polka dot card stock then added another white panel to make the sentiment stand out.  I attached the flowers with Art Glitter Glue and added 2 white butterflies.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I like how you flipped the sketch to the other side. I tend to go to the right with my sentiment too, but am not sure why.

    ReplyDelete