Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 16-2019

Denise here for my week.  This month is flowers and pastels.


I decided to use an image from the April 2019 KOM by Unity called Have and Hold. To keep things simple I just colored the flowers and put a border around the card.  The pink and yellow flowers are colored with watercolor markers while the peachy ones were done with a chalk marker.  I did find out that the chalk markers tend to cover the lines that were in the flowers, so I ended up going over those lines with a fine black marker. The sentiment is from Unity as well (a set called Jar of Mixed Sentiments). I have now hand drawn a border a few times on cards and find I really like it on the more simple cards so that they don't look so plain. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment