Monday, April 1, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 14-2019

Happy April Fool's Day!!!  No tricks here - just fun making cards!  If you are joining us doing a Christmas card a week you should be up to 13!  Hard to believe a whole quarter of the year is gone already!

Here is my Christmas Card for today:


Okay - I admit it - I was way to lazy with this card!!  My craft room was dismantled by my granddaughter last month and I am going through boxes to find things I need (trying desperately to get it all organized lol)!  I couldn't locate my poinsettia stamps so I settled for a pre-embossed silver panel from Paper Wishes.  I trimmed off the corner just to shake things up a bit and colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers ( light greens and pinks).  I fussy cut the sentiment and colored it as well and placed it on apple green card stock.  I found the pink gingham card stock in my scrap box.  I made a card base from the same apple green card stock and attached the gingham and embossed panel flat on the card and used foam tape behind the sentiment.  I added rhinestones for embellishment.  I think this is my favorite Christmas card this year!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. No laziness there, just a great way to use all those pretty papers and panels we have. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete