Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wow Wednesday 33-2018


Hi! Welcome back to my week as designer here at Card A Day Challenge.

The theme for August is school related (teacher, back to school, encouragement for a child) and the color scheme is yellow, black and white. For WOW Wednesday, the challenge is to turn up the volume on a card. To be honest, this is a stretch for me as I prefer the clean and simple look.

Here's my card


I started with Sunday’s card with the yellow background. To turn up the volume, I added clear Wink of Stella to the die cut “you”. With a gold glitter gel pen, I added some pen marks along sides of the black strip. To complete the turned up volume card, I added some rhinestones. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for coming by. Hope you'll drop by again tomorrow.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment